To Volunteer contact Beat the Streets Cleveland Representative at BTSCLE@gmail.com or by phone at 440-539-1120
To volunteer with the club follow the online training below:
BTS Online Child Protection Training Information
If you wish to be involved in a coaching role you must complete online training and print the certificate for Beat the Street’s Cleveland’s Files.
To access the online courses:
- Click the link, www.edurisklearning.org
- First-time users should select the link to “Register Now” on the right side of the screen.
- Use the institution registration code: 0192-SC37-XY12
- Provide specific information about your role at JCU and then create a username and password.
- After you click “register”, you will receive an email allowing you to activate your account.
- Make a note of your username and password for future use of the learning portal.
- Once you have activated your account, select “Protecting Children from Sexual Misconduct”.
- Once you have completed the course, print out the Certificate of Completion and give it to the coaches.